House Fire Kills Husband And Wife
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana- Investigators are trying to determine what set off a blast that killed two people and destroyed five homes.
The explosion was so powerful it was heard and felt for miles.
The houses at the epicenter of the blast are gone.
Dozens of other properties were damaged beyond repair.
Authorities estimate the cost will run into the millions of dollars.
Officials say there was no smell of gas before the explosion .
The two who were killed were husband and wife.
The woman was a teacher.
A congressman who represents the area says he's been told a bomb or meth lab have been ruled out as causes of the explosion.
- Deadly Explosion Destroys Houses in Indianapolis Neighborhood
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- Wife shoots, kills husband in domestic dispute
- House Fire Kills 4
- Man Sets House On Fire To Kill Family
- Deadly Fire Kills 5 in New Jersey
- Four Dead Following House Fire, Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Deadly House Fire
- Marion County house fire leaves one dog dead