Shoe Thief on the Run
Police in the Daytona Beach area are trying to track down a shoe thief.
Surveillance video caught him stuffing stolen shoes down his pants at a Marshalls.
Police say he put four pairs of shoes in his shopping cart, cut off the security sensors on the shoes, and then tried to hide the shoes down his baggy pants.
A worker confronted him in the parking lot.
Police say he threatened the worker then took off in a car.
- FTC: Skechers Deceived Consumers with Shoe Ads
- Technology Spotlight 4/19/11 "On" Running Shoe
- Worn Out Running Shoes can Cost You
- Romney Running Mate Search Enters Audition Phase
- Gainesville Airport Collects 8,000 Shoes For Haiti Earthquake Victims
- Hometown Shoe Designer Makes a Name for Herself
- Shoe Show Theft
- Car Runs Into School Bus
- Man Causing High Speed Chase Still on the Run
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier