Fugitive Couple Arraigned
PLAISTOW, N.H.- A fugitive couple arrested at an Orlando theme park have been arraigned in New Hampshire on charges in the beating and burning of the woman's 3-year-old son.
The boy's 23-year-old mother is held on $100,000 bail and her 27-year-old boyfriend is held on a $500,000 bail.
They have both been ordered not to have contact with each other or with the child.
- New Hampshire Fugitive Arrested in Lake City
- New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
- Couple to Enter Pleas in Starved Child Case
- Hernandez Arraignment Set After Murder Indictment
- Prison Smuggling Arraignment
- Oklahoma Shooting Suspects Arraigned
- Suspect Awaits Arraignment in '79 Etan Patz Case
- Cleveland Man Arraigned on Rape, Kidnap Charges
- Child Killed in School Bus Crash in New Jersey
- Dad Accused Of Beating Step-Son Out On Bail