General Norman Schwarzkopf Dead at 78
The man who led the allied forces in the 1991 Gulf War, retired General Norman Schwarzkopf, has died of complications from pneumonia.
The 78 year old was a Westpoint graduate and spent his entire career in the military.
He is best known for leading international forces in Iraq against Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
He spent his retirement living in Tampa, focusing on charity work.
He leaves behind his wife and three children.
- Running Water Returns to Norman Hall
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Deadly Explosion Destroys Houses in Indianapolis Neighborhood
- Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
- Fire at Gainesville Dollar General
- Dollar General in Marion County robbed for the second time
- Dollar General store robbed for second time
- Breaking News: Another Marion County Dollar General robbed
- New details in Dollar General robbery