Libya Shooting Report Finished
A new report on this past September's attack on the United States Consulate in Benghazi is blaming state department heads and it's bureau of diplomatic security.
The independent investigation found security "inadequate."
It also said there was no protest before the attack that left ambassador Chris Stevens and three others dead.
It goes on to say the attack was "unanticipated"
The state department has made 29 recommendations to improve embassy security.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has approved them all.
- Head of Public Safety Says It's TIme to Retire
- Gainesville Police Department's New Special Operations Unit
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Report Details Changes in Benghazi Explanations
- Proposed Farm Bill May Affect Low Income Residents The Most
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- United Nations Security Council Calls for Cease Fire
- Kerry Says He'll Answer Questions on Benghazi
- K-9 Units: Cop & Canine Bond
- Warm Weather's Effect on Our Crops