Libya Shooting Report Finished
A new report on this past September's attack on the United States Consulate in Benghazi is blaming state department heads and it's bureau of diplomatic security.
The independent investigation found security "inadequate."
It also said there was no protest before the attack that left ambassador Chris Stevens and three others dead.
It goes on to say the attack was "unanticipated"
The state department has made 29 recommendations to improve embassy security.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has approved them all.
- GPD Releases Investigation Report on Officers' Conduct
- Report Details Changes in Benghazi Explanations
- RNC Committee Says It's on Track to Meet Goals
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- United Nations Security Council Calls for Cease Fire
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Report of St. Lucie Girls' Abduction Ruled a Hoax
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County