Libya Shooting Report Finished
A new report on this past September's attack on the United States Consulate in Benghazi is blaming state department heads and it's bureau of diplomatic security.
The independent investigation found security "inadequate."
It also said there was no protest before the attack that left ambassador Chris Stevens and three others dead.
It goes on to say the attack was "unanticipated"
The state department has made 29 recommendations to improve embassy security.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has approved them all.
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Gainesville Police Department's New Special Operations Unit
- Social Security Going Paperless in March
- Report Details Changes in Benghazi Explanations
- A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
- RNC Committee Says It's on Track to Meet Goals
- House Passes Bill Inspired By Girl's Death
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case