United States Population to Reach 315 Million
The United States population is set to hit three-hundred and 15 million by New Year's Day.
That according to the latest Census Bureau's projections.
It is an increase of less that one percent since April 2010 which was the last time a population snapshot was taken.
The growth is at a slower rate then projected.
The Census Bureau cites low birth rate and immigration rates as reasons for the sluggish growth.
Now, the United States population is set to be nearly four hundred million by 2050.
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Shark Attacks Reach A Decade High
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash
- Onward to Romney's Big Night, a Speech to Millions
- Feds: Fla. Owes Millions in Medicaid Overpayments
- Governor Scott Touts Job Growth at Annual 'State of the State' Address
- Romney: Obama Wrongly Content With US Job Growth
- Slow Growth
- Fed Has Bad News Regarding Economic Growth for 2012
- Job Growth to Hold Steady