Man Threatens to Blow Up Liberty Bell
According to police, an Arizona man threatened to blow up the Liberty Bell on Saturday in Philadelphia.
Carlos Balsas, 41, has been charged with making terroristic threats, bomb threats and several other charges.
The police say he made the threats as he entered the historic site.
Two black backpacks were later found, but the bomb squad determined that they did not contain any explosives.
The cracked bell is considered to be a monument to American independence.
- Man threatens to blow up a Publix
- Lake City man threatens Taco Bell employees
- Philadelphia Tops List of Sweatpants Consumption
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Waldo Man Threatens to Commit Murder-Suicide
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Man Threatened In Southwest Gainesville
- Taco Bell to Accept Smartphone Orders
- Conch Shell Blowing Contest
- Man Who Threatened Police Sentenced to Holding 'Idiot' Sign