No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
GAINESVILLE - A Pennsylvania judge denied Jerry Sandusky's bid for a new trial.
But his lawyers are vowing to take the issue to higher courts.
The judge denied all of the post-trial petitions filed by Sandusky's lawyers.
They had argued they were not given enough time to prepare for the original trial.
- Date Set For Sentencing of Jerry Sandusky
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Lewd Teacher on Trial in California
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- New Plan Speeds Up Airport Security
- New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
- New World Trade Center
- New Name For The Home Of The Oscars