NRA Sees Spike in Membership
The organization set to battle President Obama on gun control laws has seen an increase in membership.
The National Rifle Association has seen what the organization calls an "unprecedented" spike in numbers over the last month.
Approximately 250,000 people have joined the organization.
That's according to the NRA spokesman since new calls for gun control began surfacing in the immediate aftermath of the school shooting at Sandy Hook
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- Spike Lee Apologizes for Retweeting Wrong Address
- Spike Lee Tweets Wrong Address
- US Sees Chance for Diplomacy to Work in Iran Talks
- Romney and Scott See Economic Recovery Differently
- Veterans Will See Cut in Pensions
- Spike Lee Wants Zimmerman Tweet Lawsuit Ended
- Spike in Car Burglaries
- Recent Spike in Gun Sales After a Recent Crime
- Ike May Spike Gas Prices