Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Obama Says 'America's Possibilities Are Limitless'
WASHINGTON, D.C.- Asserting "America's possibilities are limitless," President Barack Obama declared on Monday that a decade of war is ending and the nation's economy is recovering as he launched into a second term before a flag-waving crowd of hundreds of thousands on the National Mall.
"My fellow Americans, we are made for this moment, and we will seize it, so long as we seize it together," Obama said, moments after taking the oath of office on a crisp day in the nation's capital.
The president didn't dwell on any first-term accomplishments but looked to hard work ahead in a country still grappling with a sluggish economy.
"We must make the hard choices to reduce the cost of health care and the size of our deficit," he said. But we reject the belief that America must choose between caring for the generation that built this country and investing in the generation that will build its future."
Hundreds of thousands of people fanned out across the Mall, and millions more watched on television, as Obama took the oath of office to begin his second term.
- Young Voters React to President Obama's DNC Speech
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- Obama Says Vietnam Veterans Too Often 'Denigrated'
- Jeb Bush Says He'd Consider Vice Presidency
- Gainesville Resident Makes Trek to DC for President's Inauguration
- Alachua County Students React to President's School Day Speech
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States
- President Obama Takes Credit for Auto Revival in Michigan