Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
Witnesses say the shooting happened Tuesday on the campus of Lone Star College after two men got into a fight.
The two men were arguing when one of them pulled out a gun and fired.
A maintenance man was caught in the crossfire.
Police have detained two people who they believe were involved, and one of them is facing charges.
Lone Star College officials say they were prepared for this kind of incident and had done training exercises very recently for this type of situation.
At the time of the shooting there were more than 10,000 students on campus.
The campus was evacuated and closed for the rest of the day, but will reopen Wednesday morning.
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
- Lone Star Stomped: Gators Basketball Gets Big Win At Texas A&M
- SUV Hits Train Near Morriston; Nine People Injured
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Mom Runs Over Child (Texas)
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Investigators Blame Ammonium Nitrate in Massive West, Texas explosion
- Missing Woman's Remains Found in Texas
- Overturned Texas Execution Back on