Travel Trends for 2013
USA Today reports the top five travel trends to look out for this year.
1. Expect to pay more for your plane tickets.
2. You're going to pay more money in fees for things like checked bags, hotel safes and rental car extras.
3. More airlines will join forces, so there will be less competition.
4. Look for gas prices to drop.
5. You'll see more protection from the Transportation Department in terms of transparency in airline ticket pricing and contracts.
- Consumer Confidence Trending Upward
- More Americans expected to travel for Thanksgiving
- List Of 25 Worst Passwords Of 2013 Revealed
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Governor Announces 4.7% Drop In Crime Rate For 2013
- "Boots and Bling" Alachua Cattle Baron's Ball 2013
- Summer Shape Up: Travel Workout
- Adopt-A-Pet 12/5/2013