Fire Breaks Out on Cruise Ship
A fire broke out in the engine of a Carnival cruise ship, disabling it. The fire also knocked out many of the cabin toilets, the hot water, and the air conditioning.
More than 3,100 passengers are sleeping outside on mattresses and deck chairs.
Another ship is towing the ship through the gulf of mexico and it is expected to get to Alabama on February 14.
Once at port, passengers will get a free flight home, a full refund for this trip, and a credit for another cruise.
- Bahamas Cruise Ship Disabled after Striking Object
- Passengers Return to US After Cruise Ship Fire
- Death at Sea-Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Stranded in Indian Ocean
- Woman Vanishes from Cruise Ship
- NOON UPDATE: Another Carnival Cruise Ship in Trouble
- Fire Breaks Out at the Paddock Park Apartments
- Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom
- Prison Riot Breaks-Out
- Life Boat on Cruise Ship Kills Crew