Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Hurricane Sandy's Bill Second Largest
Superstorm Sandy is going down in the record books.
It's expected to be the second-costliest storm in the nation's history behind Katrina in 2005.
That's according to the National Hurricane Center.
Sandy has been blamed for 72 deaths making it the deadliest storm outside of the southern states in 40 years.
More than 300,000 homes in New York were damaged or destroyed.
In New Jersey, Sandy damaged or destroyed nearly 400,000 homes.
- Partial Crane Collapse on top of NYC High-rise from Sandy's Winds
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Grounds Air Travel in Northeast
- US Hosts World's Largest Naval Exercises in Hawaii
- SUPERSTORM AID
- Death Toll from Friday's Storms Remains at 39
- State's Largest Fire Continues to Burn in North Central Florida
- World's Largest Synchronized Meet Makes A Splash in Gainesville
- Protecting The Body's Largest Organ
- World's Largest Crocodile Dies