Aurora Theater Shooting Suspect Enters Plea
AURORA, CO - James Holmes is scheduled to go on trial August 5th for the 2012 movie theater massacre in Aurora, Colorado.
At an arraignment hearing on Tuesday, members of Holmes' defense team said they were not ready to enter a plea.
The judge entered a standard plea of not guilty on Holmes' behalf.
Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others.
Prosecutors say they will announce whether they plan to seek the death penalty at a hearing on April 1st.
- Victim of Aurora Theater Shooting Has Ties to Sandy Hook Elementary
- Is There a Link Between the Film and the Theater Shooting?
- Witness Account of Colorado Movie Theater Shooting
- Aurora Theater to Open Again
- Couple to Enter Pleas in Starved Child Case
- Holmes Charged in Colorado Shooting Massacre
- Pentagon: Military Casualties in Colorado Shooting
- Plea Deal in Tucson Shooting
- Kenneth James Accepts Plea Deal in Sexual Assault Case
- Breaking News Boston Suspect's Origins