Mom, Aunt Of Georgia Baby Slaying Suspect Arrested
SAVANNAH, Ga.- More arrests in the case of the baby shot to death in his stroller.
The mother and aunt of one of the teenage suspects in Georgia were charged with lying to authorities.
After their arrests, both women gave police new information that led investigators to a small pond where they found a handgun.
The Glynn County police chief said the gun was being tested to determine whether it could be matched to the killing last week of a 13 month old baby.
Both women were released after posting bond.
- Police Arrest Two Teens In Georgia Baby Killing
- New Leads Sought in Search for Missing Mom, Kids
- Relatives Say Teen Not Guilty In Georgia Baby Killing
- 4 Shot at NC Law Firm, Wal-Mart; Suspect Caught
- FBI: Three Friends Tried to Keep Bombing Suspect from Getting Arrested
- Toddler Left in Vehicle Dies; S. Fla. Mom Arrested
- Trayvon's Mom: Clarify Stand Your Ground Laws
- Mom Says Woman Found After 11 Years is Doing OK
- Baby Dies of Head Injuries; Man Arrested
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car