Relatives Say Teen Not Guilty In Georgia Baby Killing
BRUNSWICK, Ga. - The grandmother of a 15-year-old charged with murder in a baby's shooting death says her grandson would never get involved in such a crime.
Dominique Lang and 17-year-old De'Marquise Elkins are charged with killing 13-month-old Antonio Santiago in Brunswick, Goegia while the baby was in a stroller as he and his mother were taking a walk.
His grandmother says the boy is a baby, not a baby killer.
A call to Hunter was not answered and it was unclear if the teen has an attorney.
Earlier Monday, public defender Kevin Gough said Elkins is "absolutely" not guilty.
Glynn County officials say both are charged as adults with murder.
- Ocala Teenager Shoots 5-year-old with BB Gun
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Ohio Man's Ex-relatives Say He is a 'Monster'
- Dontavious Copeland Sentenced in Shooting Death of 15-year-old
- Mom, Aunt Of Georgia Baby Slaying Suspect Arrested
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
- 1-Year-Old Girl Drowns in Family's Swimming Pool
- Philly Abortion Doctor Guilty in 3 Babies' Deaths