Breaking News: Bombing Suspect Moved
Published April 26th, 2013
Breaking News coming out of Boston this morning, concerning the bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Dzhokhar has been moved from the hospital to a federal medical facility.
He was originally being treated at a Boston area hospital following a gunshot wound that he suffered to his neck last week.
Earlier this week he was charged with the two bombs set off in Boston and is possible facing the death penalty.
Make sure to stay tuned to TV20 News and WCJB.com for all the latest developments.
- Breaking News Boston: Images Released in Marathon Bombings
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Review of FBI Shooting of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Still Ongoing
- Feds Seek Suspects, Motive in Boston Bombings
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect is Charged
- Boston Police: 3 More Suspects in Custody Bombings
- FBI: 3 Suspects in Boston Bombings Identified
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Boston Bombing Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- Breaking News Boston Suspect's Origins