Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect
GAINESVILLE - We now know exactly how Tamerlan Tsarnaev died.
The funeral home holding his body has the death certificate for the Boston bombings suspect.
Tsarnaev died four days after the Boston marathon bombings after a shootout with police.
A medical examiner determined Tsarnaev died of gunshot wounds to his "torso and extremities" and blunt-force trauma to his head and torso.
Again, that is according to the owner of the funeral home now holding Tsarnaev's body.
Tsarnaev's younger brother, Dzhokhar, survived; he remains in police custody.
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Breaking News Boston Suspect's Origins
- Autopsy Reports show Homicide
- Report: Leaked emails show GOP redistricting plans
- Al Qaeda Backed Magazine Encouraging Boston-Like Bombings
- FBI Now In Charge of Boston Marathon Bombing Investigation
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Review of FBI Shooting of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Still Ongoing
- Feds Seek Suspects, Motive in Boston Bombings
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect is Charged