May 20th is Pals For Life Day
It is May 20th again and that means it is pals for life day.
It is time to remind women and their pals to do their monthly self breast exam.
Doing regular self exams is important in order to prevent and help detect early forms of breast cancer.
For a free "Pals for Life" kit from North Florida Regional medical center you can go to our website for more information.
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- New Research On Breast Cancer
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- Sequestration Cuts May Lead to Cancer Patients
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Marion County Officers Support Breast Cancer
- "Bulls For Boobs" Rodeo for Breast Cancer
- Hairstylist Shaves Head to Support Friend With Breast Cancer