Sandy Hook Donations Dispersed
Published July 12th, 2013
In Connecticut, a community foundation in charge of dividing up donations collected after the Sandy Hook shootings is making it's preliminary recommendations.
The foundation wants 281,000 dollars to go to each of the twenty-six children and educators killed at Sandy Hook elementary school last year.
The families of twelve surviving children who witnessed the shootings would each get 20,000 dollars and two teachers who were injured would each get 75,000 dollars
- Victim of Aurora Theater Shooting Has Ties to Sandy Hook Elementary
- Gun Control Debate Begins After Sandy Hook Massacre
- Classes Resuming in Newtown, Minus Sandy Hook
- Websites Go Dark for Sandy Hook
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Law Enforcement Now at Elementary Schools After Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Healing Horses, Helping Sandy Hook Victims
- Mental Health Care System, One Year After Sandy Hook Shooting
- Talking Gun Safety After Sandy Hook Shooting