50th Anniversary of March on Washington
WASHINGTON, D.C.- Today marks the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream Speech".
Hundreds of thousands of people have traveled to the nation's capital to commemorate the anniversary.
Today's event will feature several speeches from past presidents and current Commander-in-Chief, President Obama.
At 3 PM, bells around the country will ring in honor of King's famous line, "Let freedom ring".
- 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington
- State Officials Head to Nation's Capitol with Obamacare Concerns
- 90-year-old Florida Homeless Advocate Honored in DC
- Terror Suspect Arrested in FBI Sting
- Avalanche Victim Identified
- Gingrich Says Same-Sex Law Passed "Right Way"
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Community Gathers to Remember Charlie & Braden Powell
- Judge to Rule on Washington Pharmacies Offering Plan B
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention