Furlough Days Reduced
Published August 7th, 2013
The number of furlough days has been cut down from the original number.
Pentagon workers are having to take only six mandatory off days, opposed to the ordinal eleven.
The unpaid days were ordered under mandatory spending cuts.
Governor Rick Scott is applauding the move, saying the bulk of the original Furlough days occurred during the peak of the hurricane season.
The last furlough day is expected to take place next week.
- Pentagon Looks Into Motivation Behind Soldier's Deady Rampage
- Pentagon Faces Massive Cuts
- Pentagon: Military Casualties in Colorado Shooting
- Civilians At MacDill In Tampa To Begin Taking Furlough Days
- Furloughs Threaten National Guard's Readiness in Event of a Hurricane
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs
- Lawmakers Urge Delay in Control Tower Furloughs
- Furloughs Affect Ocala not Gainesville Airport
- Military Furlough Plan To Affect Camp Blanding
- Number of Florida Kids Who Qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch at an all time High