Man Murdered After Trying to Sell His iPhone on Craigslist
JONESBORO, Ga. (AP) - Police say they have charged two teenagers in connection with the slaying of a metro Atlanta man who was trying to sell them his iPhone.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports Clayton County police announced arrests in the case Saturday, three days after 25-year-old Jevon Nathan Freeman was found shot to death. Police say Freeman was trying to sell the suspects an iPhone 5 he had advertised on the website Craigslist.
Police said 18-year-old Terrance Justin Dent of Riverdale has been charged with murder and other crimes including aggravated assault and tampering with evidence.
A 17-year-old boy was also charged with possession of a weapon by a minor.
It was not known Saturday if either of the teenage suspects had an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Walmart Drops iPhone 5 Price
- Apple Stops Taking iPhone 5 Orders
- Man Steals iPhone, Demands Ransom from Owner
- iPhone 5 Is Out, What To Do With Your Old One?
- Fla. Woman Accused of Selling Phony IPhones In Identity Theft Scam
- Ocala police arrest man for trying to circumcise his nephew
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Free Speach Advocates Fear "Chilling Effect" After NSA Phone Records Revelation
- Man Arrested After Trying To Steal Boots Twice
- A Man is Murdered in His Home