Federal officials are issuing a recall on almost nine million pounds of beef and veal. The products come from Rancho Feeding Corporation in California. The USDA recalled another batch of their products earlier this year. According to federal officials the meat came from diseased animals that weren't properly inspected. No illnesses have been reported yet. The meat was shipped to distribution centers and retail establishments in California, Florida, Illinois and Texas between January 2013 and 2014.
- Possible E-Coli Contamination Causes Winn-Dixie to Recall Beef
- Farm to Table: How New FDA Guidelines Affect Beef and Dairy
- Mixed Reaction to President's Corporate Tax Plan
- Gas Leak at Plumbing Factory Sends 3 to the Hospital
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- California Police Work to Link Bodies to Serial Killer Case
- Lewd Teacher on Trial in California
- Police: California Suspect Looked for Administrator
- Bank Robbery in California Brings Questions
- Space Shuttle Endeavor Heads to California