Consumer Alert: Seat Buckle Recall
Graco Children's product is recalling more than three million child car seats because faculty buckles make it tough to free a child in an emergency.
The agency wants Graco to recall another 1.8 million seats that use the same buckle.
Some say the red release button in the center of the harness can get stuck and be difficult to unlatch.
Graco officials say food and dried liquids can affect the buckle over time.
Customers are being offered "New and improved harness buckles" at no cost.
- CONSUMER ALERT: Bumble Bee recalls select tuna products
- Consumer Alert: Publix Apple Coffee Cakes
- Consumer alert: Sargento Cheese
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- 4 Million Baby Seats Recalled
- USDA Begins Tweeting Food Recall Alerts
- Consumer Confidence Trending Upward
- Consumer Bureau Proposes Weakening Card Fee Cap
- FTC: Skechers Deceived Consumers with Shoe Ads
- US Consumer Confidence Rises in May to 5-Year High