Throwing With a Purpose: Drew Dees' Story
Published May 28th, 2014
TRENTON - Born with cerebral palsy Trenton High School senior Drew Dees always wanted to fit in within the sports world.
Zach Aldridge tells us about Drew's remarkable story.
- Girl suffering from cerebral palsy, seizures gets therapy dog
- Outlier K9 Foundation: Rescuing, training & donating dogs
- All-State High School Football Rosters Announced
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Trenton Tigers Return Home State Champions
- High School Football Highlights and Scores: Week Two
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- Raising a child with Cerebral Palsy
- High School Spring Football Continued on Friday