Throwing With a Purpose: Drew Dees' Story
Published May 28th, 2014
TRENTON - Born with cerebral palsy Trenton High School senior Drew Dees always wanted to fit in within the sports world.
Zach Aldridge tells us about Drew's remarkable story.
- Trenton's Stephen Smith and Hamp Cheevers Win High School Play of the Year Day 6!
- Trenton's Hamp Cheevers Wins High School Football Play of the Week Playoff Edition
- Girl suffering from cerebral palsy, seizures gets therapy dog
- Outlier K9 Foundation: Rescuing, training & donating dogs
- Trenton Tigers Return Home State Champions
- High School Football Preview: Trenton Tigers
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- Raising a child with Cerebral Palsy
- High School Student Shot While Walking Home from Game
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida