Throwing With a Purpose: Drew Dees' Story
Published May 28th, 2014
TRENTON - Born with cerebral palsy Trenton High School senior Drew Dees always wanted to fit in within the sports world.
Zach Aldridge tells us about Drew's remarkable story.
- Trenton's Hamp Cheevers Wins High School Football Play of the Week Playoff Edition
- Trenton's Stephen Smith and Hamp Cheevers Win High School Play of the Year Day 6!
- Trenton Tigers Return Home State Champions
- High School Student Shot While Walking Home from Game
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- Florida's High Schools Improving
- Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry and Natrell Jamerson Win High School Play of the Year Day 1!
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Chiefland's Deshawn Roland Wins High School Play of the Week
- PK Yonge's Jarvis Roberts Wins High School Play of the Week