Florida Basketball #5 in AP
By Thomas Garvey WCJB-TV 20 Sports
One week after falling from #1 to #3 in the Associated Press' college basketball poll, The University of Florida basketball team finds itself heading in the wrong direction again. After a loss Saturday to LSU, the Gators dropped to the #5 spot in this week's rankings. With no remaining games scheduled against ranked teams, the Gators need strong showings in their final two games, and in the SEC tournament to hold onto the hope of a number one seed in the NCAA tournament.
After a win over previously #1-ranked Wisconsin, Ohio State takes over the top ranking with Wisconsin dropping to #4. UCLA jumps from the forth spot to #2 while Kansas finds its way into the top 5, jumping from #6 to #3.
- POWELL LEAVES FLORIDA BASKETBALL
- Florida Women's Basketball Drops Regular Season Finale to Alabama
- Florida Men's Basketball Falls Short Against Kentucky
- Florida Men's Basketball Announces 2010-2011 Non-Conference Schedule
- Florida Men's Basketball Downs Golden Flashes
- Florida Basketball Romps Rhode Island
- SEC Championship Hangs In Balance As Florida Basketball Prepares for Alabama
- Bye Bye Shy: Larry Shyatt Leaves Florida Basketball To Take Wyoming Head Coaching Job
- Release of the Florida Men's Basketball 2011-12 Non-Conference Schedule
- Lights-Out Shooting as Florida Basketball Defeats UAB 79-61