Gator Baseball Sweeps George Washington
By Thomas Garvey WCJB-TV 20 Sports
A 20-3 win Sunday afternoon helped the Florida Gators baseball team finish off a dominating weekend against visiting George Washington University. After Friday night's game was postponed due to rain, UF responded from a 1st inning run by George Washington to take the firstÂ game of Saturday's double header 7-1. The offense took off in the second half of Saturday's double header as the Gators overcame another first inning run by GW to post 13 unanswered runs as the Gators win 24-4.
The sweep extends the Gators' winning-streak to 4 games and they look to add another winÂ Tuesday against visiting Jacksonville at 6:30 pm in McKethan Stadium.
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEEPS VANDY
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Bulldogs
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Doubleheader Over LSU
- Tennessee Baseball Avoids Sweep From Gators
- Kentucky Avoids Sweep, Nips Gator Baseball Team 2-1
- Gator Baseball Sweeps William & Mary with 5-3 Rain-Filled Finale
- Gator Baseball Falls Short of Sweep, Lose to Cal State Fullerton 8-5
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Ole Miss, First Time Since 2002
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Bama with 2-1 Victory
- Gator Baseball Gets Sixth 3-Game Sweep with 9-1 Victory Over Vols