Gator Will Have "Big Easy" NCAA Tournament Opener
With its selection to the 2007 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament, the University of Florida has been invited to play in the first round on Friday, March 16, at New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana.
TheÂ number-1-seeded Gators will square off against the 16th-seeded Jackson State. Game time will be announced by CBS Sports on Monday.
Starting at 8 p.m. on Sunday, March 11, the Gator Ticket Office will accept orders for up to two tickets each from Basketball season tickets holders with 300 or more Basketball Priority Points. There is NO GUARANTEE that all orders can be filled. Ticket prices are $148 and tickets are for sessions that Florida appears in only.
Ticket orders will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Monday, March 12. To order tickets, call the Gator Ticket Office at (352) 384-3261 or (877) 428-6742 (toll-free).
The University Athletic Association received 550 tickets, the same allotment that the other seven schools received.
UF students who have attended at least eight home basketball games may begin ordering student tickets, beginning at 6 p.m., Monday, March 12. Student tickets are limited to one each and are sold on a first come, first serve basis until sold out. The student price will be $100 and are only for the sessions Florida appears in. UF students may call (352) 384-3262 or (877) 428-6747 (toll-free).
ALL TICKETS HAVE TO BE PICKED UP AT WILL CALL, LOCATED AT THE ARENA BOX OFFICE, AT NEW ORLEANS ARENA ON FRIDAY, MARCH 16. ONLY THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER MAY PICK UP TICKETS ON SITE AND MUST PRESENT A PHOTO ID CARD.
- Spiller Gets "Big Bills" from Buffalo
- Big Crowd at the "Big House"
- The "Big Decompression" in Lake City
- BCS Bowl Schedule Announced: Gators Big Easy-Bound
- Work and Play Balance for Gators in Big Easy
- Gator Men's Tennis Advances in NCAA Tournament
- Gator Softball Team Earns Top Overall NCAA Tournament Seed
- Gators Back in NCAA Tournament after 2-year Hiatus
- Gator Lacrosse Earns First NCAA Tournament Berth in Program History
- Gator Lacrosse Gets 1st NCAA Tournament Victory, 13-11 Winners Over Stanford