Patterson Chooses Kentucky
Power forward Patrick Patterson of Huntington (W.Va.), signed a national letter-of-intentÂ to play for the University ofÂ Kentucky. Patterson, 6-8, chose the Wildcats Wednesday over Florida and Duke. Patterson, who averaged 18.8 points as a senior, helped Huntington high school (25-2) win its third straight Class AAA state title. Patterson, the nation's top unsigned senior in the late signing period, becomes the second high profile recruit signed by new coach Billy Gillespie since replacing Tubby Smith in April. Previously, 6-5 guard Alex Legion of top-ranked Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Va.) committed.
- Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
- Mississippi QB Ryan Buchanan Chooses Ole Miss Over Florida Gators
- Foster Chooses UNC Asheville as Soccer Destination
- Moody Chooses Florida
- BIG BROWN WINS KENTUCKY DERBY
- Gators Stomp Kentucky, Move Up in BCS
- Florida 45 Kentucky 37
- Local Trainer Working with Kentucky Derby Favorite!
- Gators Continue Home Winning Streak After Win Over Kentucky
- Trainer Likes "Musket Man" to Win Kentucky Derby