DOLPHINS RELEASE CULPEPPER
When Cam Cameron brought in Trent Green from the Kansas City Chiefs, Daunte Culpepper felt the final straw break. After weeks of trying to get out of Miami, the Dolphins finally granted his wish, releasing Culpepper on Tuesday.
Culpepper made the Pro Bowl three times as a Minnesota Vikings, but suffered a major knee injury in 2005. He tried to get a fresh start in Miami, but it turned into a year of frustration as Culpepper sat 12 of the 16 regular season games, nursing his knee. Now, Culpepper has just one week to sign with a new team before teams begin training camps.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Chad Johnson Released by Dolphins
- Culpepper, Brantley Amid Six Inductees into MCYFL Hall of Fame
- CULPEPPER SAYS HE'S READY TO PLAY
- Daunte Culpepper Retires
- Gators Hoops Upset at Home, Dolphins Win in Overtime 71-68
- Florida Lacrosse Team Races Past the Dolphins
- Ochocinco Joins Dolphins
- Ochocinco Enjoys Playing for Dolphins
- Four Former Gators Suit Up as NFL Rookies for Jags vs Dolphins
- Obama and '72 Dolphins, a Salute After 40 years