FLORIDA APPEARS AT SEC MEDIA DAYS
Sometimes with a young team, you have to set strict rules. But eliminating words from the English language seems harsh.
"Nobody is allowed to use the word 'repeat,'" declared Gator Football Head Coach Urban Meyer at SEC Media Days in Hoover, AL. "We did something that only two teams have done in 100 years of Gator football. Now it's time to move on."
The Alabama Crimson Tide are moving on as well, with new head coach Nick Saban. Saban has been annointed a "rock star" by Crimson Tide defensive back Simeon Castille, but Saban understands what is most important to the fans.
"We want to win. We wouldn't want to be anywhere where the expectations we're to win."
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Gators Roar at SEC Media Days
- TV 20 Heads to the SEC Media Days
- Gators Kick Off SEC Media Days; First Three Game-Times Announced
- SEC Media Days Set to Begin
- SEC Media Day Begins
- New, Old Faces Kick Off SEC Media Days
- Gator Football Generations Collide at SEC Media Days
- Gator Rivals Talk Big at Final SEC Media Day
- "Best Of" from SEC Media Days
- Meet and Greet: Media Members Speak With Muschamp, Players At UF Media Day