MICHAEL VICK'S HOUSE RAIDED AGAIN
OfficialsÂ did not say whether they found anything or what they were looking for the most recent raid. But federal officials did file papers in U.S. DistrictÂ Court in Richmond, VAÂ saying Vick's home was used as "the main staging area for housing and training the pitÂ bullsÂ involved" in an alleged dogfighting operation.
Vick maintains his innocence, saying family members are to blame for any trouble. Vick is not named in the court documents. Â
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Gator Football Visits White House...Again!
- Agents Raid Business for Operating Gambling House
- Weekly Web Poll: Should NFL Let Vick Play?
- Lawyer Didn't Believe His Innocence Says Frye
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Women's Hoops...Again
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- Valentine's Day Craft Ideas
- Social Media's Role During Bombings
- Dixie County Family Fights AvMed Again For Daughter's Health Care
- Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Faces Second Trial