MICHAEL VICK'S HOUSE RAIDED AGAIN
OfficialsÂ did not say whether they found anything or what they were looking for the most recent raid. But federal officials did file papers in U.S. DistrictÂ Court in Richmond, VAÂ saying Vick's home was used as "the main staging area for housing and training the pitÂ bullsÂ involved" in an alleged dogfighting operation.
Vick maintains his innocence, saying family members are to blame for any trouble. Vick is not named in the court documents. Â
By Chris Price WCJB TV20 Sports
- Gator Football Visits White House...Again!
- Weekly Web Poll: Should NFL Let Vick Play?
- Agents Raid Business for Operating Gambling House
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Women's Hoops...Again
- Lawyer Didn't Believe His Innocence Says Frye
- FBI Raids UF Prof's Office, Home
- Design Diva's Craft Ideas for the 4th of July
- Social Media's Role During Bombings
- Michael Bargo's Mother Gives Emotional Testimony