STATE DROPS CHARGES AGAINST DORIAN MUNROE
In May, Gator sophomore Dorian Munroe was arrested for allegedly removing a police "boot" from his vehicle. Now, the state attorney's office has dropped the third degree felony charges against Munroe. Munroe allegedly removed the boot, then placed it in his car and drove away.Â The state referred the matter to theÂ student court of The University of Florida.
Munroe recorded 16 tackles as a special teams and defensive player last season and figures to be a prominant force in Chuck Heater's young defense this season.
By Chris Price, WCJB TV20 Sports
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Man
- Alachua County Charges Against Rapper Dropped ... For Now
- Charges Dropped Against X-Box Boys
- Florida Justices Drop Complaint Against Former Judge
- Criminal Charges to be Filed Against Zimmerman
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight
- Powered by Casey Prather & Dorian Finney-Smith, Gator Basketball Wins
- Abuse Allegations Against Elmo Puppeteer Dropped
- Munroe, Curtis out for Gator Football Season