GATOR FOOTBALL TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM OPENING DAY
Gator football head coach asked the question before the media could.
"Are we ready?" asked Meyer.
Meyer isn't sure of the answer either. Two weeks away from an opening day date against Western Kentucky, Meyer appears to be set on his offensive line, quarterback, receivers, and starting tailback. But Meyer is struggling to find leaders on defense. He mentioned Tony Joiner, Derrick Harvey, and Brandon Spikes as players that are standing out in practice. After that, well...that's why there are still two weeks left in training camp.
By Chris Price WCJB TV 20 Sports
- GATORS MURPHY EARNS TWO WEEKLY AWARDS FROM SEC
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM BEGINS TWO A DAYS
- Trinity Catholic Football Beats Ft. White, 1 Win Away From State Title Game
- Gator Softball One Step Away from World Series!
- Gator Baseball Swept Away From Lone Star State
- Gators Run Away From No. 4 LSU 14-6
- Gator Baseball's Thompson Stepping Away From the Plate
- Gator Football Changes Season Opening Kick-Off Time
- Gator Football Season Opening Kick-Off Time Set!