NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
MOODY VISITS GATOR PRACTICE
Former USC running back Emmanuel Moody visited defending national champion Florida on Thursday, touring the campus, meeting with coaches and trying to decide whether he will join the Gators.
Moody, who was the second-leading rusher for Southern California this past season as a freshman, recently decided to transfer fromUSC.Â "We talked about me coming here, and how I'm going to fit in the offense," Moody said. "(Coach Urban Meyer said) I could helpthe team out."
The 6-foot-1, 205-pound sophomore from Texas gained 458 yards on 79 carries last season before missing the final four games because of a sprained ankle. He entered USC camp as one of 10 players competing for playing time at tailback.
"USC is all about the rotation, getting everybody sharing time," Moody said. "I want to be a featured back."
- HOLTZ VISITS GATOR PRACTICE
- Gator RB Moody Out For Spring Game
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Gator Football Practice Time Change
- Gator Practice Closed
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE
- Gator Football Open Practice Schedule Set
- Gators Start Fall Practice
- Questions Aplenty as Gators Begin Tampa Practices for Outback Bowl
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era