Meyer Wants Gators Fans Blue on Saturday
With the University of Florida football team set to meet Tennessee at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in its Southeastern Conference opener, all Gator fans are being asked to arrive early and wear blue for the highly-anticipated clash with the Vols on Saturday. Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. at The Swamp and CBS will televise the sold-out contest to a national audience.
Prior to the showdown on the gridiron, head coach Billy Donovan and members of the 2007 Gator men's basketball team will be presented their national championship rings at approximately 3:10 p.m. during pre-game festivities. Florida became the first repeat NCAA men's basketball champion since 1992 by defeating Ohio State, 84-75, at the Georgia Dome on April 3. The Gators swept the SEC's Eastern Division, regular-season and tournament titles on their way to an overall mark of 35-5.
- Gator Volleyball Orange and Blue Scrimmage Wraps Up UF Fan Day
- Meyer to Gator Nation: Be Loud & Be Blue!
- Gator Fans Head to Jacksonville for Saturday Showdown
- Saturday Loaded With UF Football Options For Fans
- Saturday Sweeps! Gator Softball Posts Shutout Victories Over Gardner-Webb, Tennessee State
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gator Sports Recap: Saturday, March 16
- Gators Rout Blue Hose on Hardwood
- Blue Beats Orange 13-10 in 2011 Gator Football Debut
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage