Tebow SEC Player of the Week!
University of Florida sophomore quarterback Tim Tebow has been named the Southeastern Conference Offensive Player of the Week, the league office announced Monday.
Tebow completed 18-of-25 passes for 236 yards and three touchdowns and also led Florida in rushing with 93 yards on 17 carries and two touchdowns in the Gators' 59-31 win against Troy.Â Â UF scored touchdowns on its first seven offensive drives against the Trojans. Tebow has a current streak of 69 passing attempts without an interception and is second in the nation in passing efficiency (228.2) while leading the SEC in total offense (333.5 yards per game) this season.
Florida (2-0) opens SEC play by hosting Eastern Division rival Tennessee (1-1) this weekend at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m. ET, and will be broadcast by CBS Sports.
- Tebow SEC Player of the Week...Again!
- Hunter Earns SEC Defensive Player of the Week As Florida Enters Bye Week
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- Chloe Mann SEC Offensive Player of the Week Honors
- Recek Earns SEC Offensive Player Of the Week For Gators Volleyball
- Bell's Austin Ritchey Wins Week 7 High School Football Play of the Week!
- Newberry's Monte Seabrook Wins Week 8 High School Play Of the Week!
- Dixie County's Kyle Lamar Wins Week 9 High School Play Of The Week!
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Week 10 High School Play of the Week!
- Vanguard's Natrell Jamerson Wins Week 11 High School Play of the Week!