Florida Football News
Head Florida Football Coach Urban Meyer said that Super Sophomore Quarterback Tim Tebow is infact still nursing a sore shoulder.Â Meyer stated that Tebow was givenÂ medicineÂ after the Georgia setback to help deal with the pain.
Tebow has totaled more than 2,500 yards on offense (over 500 yards of rushing and more than 1,900 yards of passing) and totaled 30 touchdowns on the year.Â He's run for 12 scores and passed for an additional 18. Tebow's completing 65 percent of his passes.
Tebow's carries were severely limited in the Georgia game due to the shoulder, but Tebow still managed to find the endzone on the ground for two scores in addition to his touchdown pass to Louis Murphy.
The Gators are also hurting on the defensive line (in addition to Brandon Antwine's back injury that could cause the sophmore to miss the remainder of the season).
Clint McMillan already was injured prior to the Georgia game and played hurt against the Bulldogs.Â Meanwhile, Javier Estopinan and Terron Sanders suffered injuries as well in Jacksonville.Â The Gators are already without the services of Safety Major Wright (broken thumb).
Meanwhile, the Gators dropped to #17 in the latest Coaches Poll, #18 in the latest Assoicated Press College Football Poll, and #20 in the latest BCS Standings.Â
- High Stakes Football: Florida and Florida State Playing For Big Opportunities
- Florida Football Notes
- Florida Names Steve Addazio As The New Head Football Coach
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- Florida Football Sets August 15 For Fan Day
- Florida Football: What Went Wrong?
- The Search Continues: Florida Football Looks For Its New Head Coach
- Safety First: The Florida Gator Football Team Looks To Fill A Pressing Need
- Blakely Plan to Transfer from Florida Football Team
- No First-Team Preseason All-SEC Players For Florida Football, But 6 Chosen Overall