Kestahn Moore Working to Secure Football
Following one of the Gators latest Football Practices Junior Running Back Kestahn Moore told WCJB's Chris Price that he's working harder to secure the football.Â Moore says it's about holding the ball tighter and closer to his body.Â
Moore added that he understandsÂ the scrutiny that he is facing following a tough outing against Georgia.Â Against the Bulldogs, Moore fumbled twice with his firstÂ oneÂ leading to a GeorgiaÂ touchdown that changed the momentum of the game.
Moore says he doesn't think it's unfair that Head Coach Urban Meyer limited the running backs touches after the secondÂ fumble.Â Moore says that after a player makes too many mistakes it's natural for the coach to go with another player.
Meyer said that Moore will be in the running back rotation Saturday against Vanderbilt for the 12:30pm Homecoming Game.Â Â Â
- One Voice: Kestahn Moore
- High School Football Teams Working Hard in the Summer
- Trenton Football Working Hard for A Repeat District Title
- Scooter Injury Sidelines Gators OL Moore For Season
- UF Beefs up Security Football Gameday Weekend
- BREWER, NOAH WORK OUT FOR SUNS
- Local Trainer Working with Kentucky Derby Favorite!
- Gator LB Edwards Says Offseason Conditioning Has Worked
- Team USA Still Celebrating Victory, But Unfinished Work Remains
- Danny Wuerffel Says His Health Is Improving, But Suggests Other Areas of His Life Might Need Work