Dolphins Too Much for Gators
Â In a game that featured 22 lead changes and 14 tied scores, it was a 10-0 run by Jacksonville in the final five minutes of play that made the difference, as Florida lost 75-64 on Wednesday evening at the Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville.
In the first-ever meeting between the two programs separated by just 61 miles, the Gators (4-3) held a 55-53 lead with 6:17 remaining before Jacksonville (5-2) ripped off the game-deciding spree to take a 63-55 advantage with just under four minutes left.
Sha Brooks, who finished the game with 12 points with Marshae Dotson scoring a game-high 18 points and collecting six rebounds,
six shy of her average entering the contest, as the Gators lost the
rebounding battle for the first time this season, 33-30. Depree Bowden and Aneika Henry contributed 10 points each for Florida, which when 0-11 from the three-point arc, ending a streak of 215 consecutive games with at least one trey.
The Gators continue their two-game road trip, next traveling to the
state of Kentucky to play Louisville (3-2) on Sunday, December 2nd.
- Gators Too Much for LSU, Pick Up 21st Straight Win
- Too Much, Too Soon
- Gators Cruise Past Dolphins
- Gator Baseball Tops Dolphins
- Gators Coast by Dolphins on Hardwood
- Four Former Gators Suit Up as NFL Rookies for Jags vs Dolphins
- Gators Hoops Upset at Home, Dolphins Win in Overtime 71-68
- Gainesville Police Say One Nightclub Has Too Much Crime
- Too Much "Free" Parking
- Too Much Salt for Most Americans