Fayson Leaving Gator Football team
Florida receiver Jarred Fayson has been granted a release from his scholarship, allowing him to transfer.Â School officials say that Fayson had asked for his release after catching 12 passes for 148 yards and three touchdowns and running 19 times for 89 yards this season.
The sophomore was rated the Number 3 receiver in the nation byScout.com coming out of Hillsborough High in Tampa, but he played sparingly in two years with the Gators - overshadowed by teammate Percy Harvin.
Fayson caught one pass for 9 yards last season and ran 14 times for 126 yards and a score.
- REBELS SHOCK GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM IN 31-30 WIN
- GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM BEGINS TWO A DAYS
- Rutledge Off Gator Football Team
- Flu Fears Spread Among Gator Football Team
- Gator Football Team Hires Two New Coaches
- Safety First: The Florida Gator Football Team Looks To Fill A Pressing Need
- Janoris Jenkins Dismissed from Gator Football Team
- Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army
- Volleyball, Soccer Teams Avenge Gator Football with Wins Over SEC West Rivals
- Leonard Reinstated To Gator Football Team, Quinn Sees Linebacker Improvement