Leak Signs With Team Florida of AAFL
Former Gator great Chris Leak will once again play in the SwampÂ after signing to play for team Florida of the new All American football league.
Last season, Leak led Florida to a 13-1 record and a national championship finishing his Gator career as Florida's all-time leader in pass attempts, completions and yardage.
He joins a growing list of former Gator greats including Travis McGriff, Vernell Brown, Chris Doering, Willie Jackson, Steve Rissler, Fred Weary who'll play for Shane Matthews on the inaugural Florida AAFLÂ team.
- MATTHEWS TO LEAD FIRST AAFL TEAM
- Leak & 8 Others Sign as Free Agents
- Bivins Twins Sign Athletic Scholarships to South Florida
- North Central Florida Puts Pen to Paper on Signing Day
- Muschamp Welcomes Gators' Signing Class of 2012 To Florida
- Signing Day in North Florida
- Florida Football Lands 28 Recruits On National Signing Day
- Trouble for the AAFL?
- Gator Baseball Earns National Seed, Hosts 3 Florida Teams in Regional
- Safety First: The Florida Gator Football Team Looks To Fill A Pressing Need