Tebow and Bubba Shine
Tebow became the only player to run for more than 20 touchdowns and pass for more than 20 touchdowns in a single season with his performance in Florida's 59-20 victory over Florida Atlantic at Florida Field.
Tebow passed for 3 scores and ran for another to fuel his case to be named the Heisman Trophy Winner in December.Â Tebow connected on 25 of 34 passes for a career-best 338 yards.
Meanwhile, Senior Receiver Bubba Caldwell surpassed Carlos Alvarez's school record (172) of receptions for a career with Bubba's 13 catch 164 yard outing.
Hawthorne alum Cornelius Ingram caught 4 passes for 60 yards, including 4-yard and 26-yard Touchdown passes.
Junior running back Kestahn Moore also found the endzone twice on runs of 9 yards on the opening drive and 6 yardsÂ in the third quarter.
Joey Sorrention (Ocala....Trinity Catholic) blocked a punt which led to a 19-yard TD run by Markus Manson.
The Gators will host Florida State (coming off a 24-16 win over Maryland) Saturday,Â Nov. 24 in a nationally televised game on CBS at 5pm at the Swamp. Â
- One Voice: Jack Hall & Bubba McGowan
- Lochte Shines at Nationals
- Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
- Indiana "Graceland Spirit" Shines at Babe Ruth Softball World Series
- Locals Shine, And Locals Win In Gators Basketball Victory over FAU
- Sir Jackson Shines as Eastside Football Stays Unbeaten In District
- Seniors Bobcats Have a Shining Night in Volleyball
- Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
- Former Gator Mike Pearson Getting his Time to Shine
- Miami's Big Three Shine In Heat Finals Game 4 Win