Harvey Turns Pro
Redshirt junior Defensive end Derrick Harvey hasÂ told Gator football head coach Urban MeyerÂ that he will forgo his senior season and enter the NFL draft.
Harvey, 6-5 and 250 pounds had two sacks and eight total tackles in Tuesday's Capital One Bowl loss to Michigan.Â He led the Gators with 8.5 quarterback sacks and 17 tackles for loss this season.Â He led the Gators with 11 sacks as a redshirt sophomore.
- Former Gator Player Derrick Harvey to Begin Training Camp
- Help Evan Harvey Win Play of the Year!
- Former Gator Harvey Signs with Jaguars
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT
- Figueroa Inks Pro Deal
- Ocala Welcomes Hooters Pro Golf Tour
- Pouncey Showcases Talent At UF Pro Day
- Tim Tebow Currently 4th In Pro Bowl Voting For AFC Quarterbacks
- Kid KJ a Pioneer for Pro Mini Monster Truck Driving
- Fans Vote Tebow Into Pro Bowl... Will Coaches and Players Follow?