Harvey Turns Pro
Redshirt junior Defensive end Derrick Harvey hasÂ told Gator football head coach Urban MeyerÂ that he will forgo his senior season and enter the NFL draft.
Harvey, 6-5 and 250 pounds had two sacks and eight total tackles in Tuesday's Capital One Bowl loss to Michigan.Â He led the Gators with 8.5 quarterback sacks and 17 tackles for loss this season.Â He led the Gators with 11 sacks as a redshirt sophomore.
- Help Evan Harvey Win Play of the Year!
- Former Gator Player Derrick Harvey to Begin Training Camp
- Former Gator Harvey Signs with Jaguars
- HARVEY MAKES TOP TEN IN NFL DRAFT
- Taylor Gushue is the Third Gator to Sign a Pro Contract
- Figueroa Inks Pro Deal
- Tim Tebow Currently 4th In Pro Bowl Voting For AFC Quarterbacks
- Matt Smith Looks to Start Quest of Defending World Championship in Pro Stock Motorcycle
- Dave Connolly Makes Return to Pro Stock Circuit
- Gators Host Rain-Filled Pro Day