Gator Hoops Dominates Bulldogs on the Road
Nick Calathes and the Florida Gators may not have to answer any more questions about a poor February threatening their hopes for another NCAA tournament run. Calathes scored 22 points and Florida never trailed while beating Georgia 77-64 on Wednesday night for the Gators' 10th straight win in the series.
Florida (21-7 overall, 8-5 Southeastern Conference) needed the win despite already securing its 10th straight 20-win season. The Gators, who have won back-to-back NCAA championships, were only 2-4 in February before visiting Georgia. They had suffered three straight road losses.
Georgia (12-14, 3-10) suffered its fourth straight loss and has lost 9 of 10.
Marreese Speights added 15 points and 10 rebounds and Dan Werner added 13 for Florida as the Gators completed the season sweep of the Bulldogs.
Florida made 9 of 19 3-point shots while Georgia made only 2 of 15.
- Gator Women's Hoops Falls to Still-Perfect Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Hoops...Again
- Gator Women's Hoops Cages Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Bite Gator Women's Hoops...Again
- Gator Men's Hoops Turns Tide on Road
- Gator Volleyball Sweeps Alabama, Women's Hoops Wins on Road
- Gator Hoops Tough Road Ahead Starts with FSU
- It's Gators Against Bulldogs In SEC Tournament
- Gator Baseball Sweeps Bulldogs
- Bulldogs Head Coach Richt Gives Gators Their Due