Gator Baseball Cages Ospreys Again
An inning-ending double play in the eighth inning preserved a 3-2 victory for #24 Florida (23-10) over North Florida (18-15) on Wednesday night at Perry Field.
With sophomore Preston Hale poised to score the tying run from third base, Gator sophomore righty Clint Franklin had senior Andy Warren send a fly ball into shallow right field. Sophomore Jonathan Pigott made the putout and threw a perfect strike to junior catcher Teddy Foster who was able to block the runner at the plate to end the frame. With its third-straight win, UF also captured the rubber game of its regular-season series with the Ospreys.
UF returns to SEC action this weekend by hosting Western Division rival Arkansas (17-14/3-8 SEC). The series opener from Perry Field at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Gator Baseball Finally Cages Ospreys
- Gator Baseball Cages Wildcats Again
- Gator Baseball Evens Season Series with Osprey's
- Gator Baseball De-Feathers Ospreys
- Gator Baseball Cages Tigers in Opener
- Gator Baseball Wins Again in Extras
- Gator Baseball Impresses Again Versus UCF
- GATOR BASEBALL SWEEPS AGAIN
- Ospreys Soar Past Gators on Diamond
- Gators Soar Past Osprey