Speights Entering NBA Draft
Gator Basketball sophomore center Marreese Speights is entering his name in the upcoming NBA Draft, however, has kept his options open for a return for his junior season. "Marreese has informed me that he would like to explore his future options in the NBA," said University of Florida head coach Billy Donovan. "I will do whatever I can to help Marreese gather all necessary information to make an educated decision." Speights finished second on the Gators in scoring this past season, averaging 15 points to go along with a team-high 8 rebounds per game. He had a team-high 10 double-doubles on the year, including a 16-point, 18-rebound effort against Massachusetts in the NIT semifinals, the Gators' final game of the season. Speights led UF with 49 blocked shots and hit 62-percent from the floor on the year. He finished the year playing some of his best basketball, averaging 17 points, averaging 9 rebounds and hitting 66 percent from the floor over the Gators' final eight games.
- Calathes Enters NBA Draft
- Tyus Plans to Enter NBA Draft
- Former Gator Speights Talks Local Charity, NBA With Reporters
- SPEIGHTS TO SKIP PRE-DRAFT CAMP
- Green Seeks Greener NBA Pre Draft Pastures
- FIVE GATORS TAKEN IN NBA DRAFT
- Houston Rockets Take Chandler Parsons 38th Overall In NBA Draft
- Bradley Beal Selected Third Overall In NBA Draft
- Gators TE Reed, UGA OLB Jones Entering NFL Draft
- Speights Joins 76ers!