Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Wildcats Scratch Gators on Diamond
Kentucky used a five-run eighth to hand #24 Florida an 11-7 setback on Friday night in Lexington. The Gators had overcome a 6-0 deficit and taken a 7-6 lead in the seventh on a two-run homer by sophomore Matt den Dekker before the Wildcats erupted for five runs on four hits and a crucial UF error against junior Stephen Locke to capture game one of the series.Â Returning to action for the first time since rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament on April 2, senior Brandon McArthur went 3-for-4 and drove in two runs for UF.Â Â Florida will send junior righty Patrick Keating (6-0, 2.45) to the mound tomorrow at 7 p.m. against sophomore left-hander James Paxton (3-1, 2.76).
- Wildcats Scratch Gators on Hardwood
- Gator Baseball Cages Wildcats Again
- Gator Women Cage Wildcats
- Gator Baseball Barely Escapes Wildcats
- Gators Unable to Cage Wildcats
- Gators Volleyball Sneaks Past Wildcats In Straight Sets
- Gator Baseball Routed By Wildcats 14-1
- Gator Lacrosse Claws Wildcats 14-7, Earn 1st ALC Tournament Title
- Gator Updates from the Diamond
- Ospreys Soar Past Gators on Diamond